Robert Waggoner stops by Synchronicity to discuss dreams and lucid dreaming.
Robert has two excellent books that I highly recommend you check out:
So yeah, DREAMS!
- What is Lucid Dreaming?
- The scientific validation for lucid dreaming
- Robert’s lucid dreaming experience
- Castaneda’s “Journey to Ixtlan”
- Dream worlds
- Possibilities of lucid dreaming
- Practical benefits of lucid dreaming
- Exploring dreamscapes
- Modulating emotions within lucid dreams
- The benefit of enhancing awareness
- Integrating dream experiences into waking life
The Alan Watts clip at the end of the episode is from the Comparative Philosophy Collection.
Check out the new Alan Watts Online Shop: alan-watts-electronic-university.myshopify.com
Featuring dozens of talks (many unreleased). Use the code SYNC at checkout and to get 30% off your order.