In this episode Steven and I discuss the importance of dreams. Steven also recommended some excellent books as an addendum to the episode:
The book for this weeks giveaway is “The Tibetan Yogas Of Dream And Sleep.” If you want a chance to win a brand new copy of that book all you do is join the Synchronicity Community.
Also, this week I’m launching the Synchronicity Generosity Experiment. Fore more information about that go here.
Don’t forget to rate and review Synchronicity on iTunes. It helps me and costs you nothing.
- Steven meeting Carl Jung’s great grandson
- Bollingen Tower
- Dying, Dreams and Awareness
- The power of knowing nothing
- The flexibility of dreams
- Dreams predicting future events
- Taking action based on your dreams
- The orchestra of the Self
- Dreams as a source of creativity
- Climbing the mountain
- Finding your way to yourself
- Acting on your inner life
- Taking risks