I got tuned into Yoshino and his podcast by Michael Donovan (who is an inter-dimensional networker and knows pretty much the coolest people you can know) and I’m very happy I did.
Yoshino and I only spoke a couple of times before the podcast but you’ll hear we hit it off immediately.
Not only is Yoshino a creative powerhouse but his focus on intention, service and bringing value to people’s lives is infectious.
- Breaking down limiting beliefs and mental barriers
- Being of service and creating value
- The intersection of art and consciousness
- Starting Artist Decoded
- His work as a photographer
- Creating your own world in the midst of many other cultural worlds
- Alan Watts
- Bruce Lee
Check out some of Yoshino’s work on his website.
This week I’m giving away a copy of “The Joy of Living” by Mingyur Rinpoche for the Synchronicity book giveaway. Join the Synchronicity Community and you’ll be automatically entered in the weekly drawing. Good luck!
Join the Synchronicity Community: eepurl.com/bSWrqT
Model featured in image: Hannah Vandermolen